Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pure English trade chat

4 posters

Go down

A pure English trade chat Empty A pure English trade chat

Post  Zyma Wed May 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Hello everyone.

I highly suggest that we make an full english trade chat, so noone can insult u in trade and u cant understand what they saying so u can do nothing about it. This is a big problem on server and its bad, very bad. So i suggest that we make and Full English trade chat so nothing of this will happen.

We also need GS'es to prevent this from happening, now its just that people keep on insulting people to a GMA or GM comes on and ban them. We dont know when they come on, so a GS will be Highly needed.

Last edited by Jim on Wed May 30, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Zyma

Back to top Go down

A pure English trade chat Empty Re: A pure English trade chat

Post  Misako Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 pm

I agree that would allow only one language in trade chat (English). This is necessary, that would exclude the offending players unknown to them on the language.

But also the need for new farm talking to: Spanish, French, English, Bulgarian and Russian (probably will need and other languages).
They could communicate with players in their own language in the whisper chat.
Misako
Misako

Back to top Go down

Post  BKrusteva Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 am

We should respect other languages, so i believe that forbidding them in Trade Chat is not reasonable. Spamming in Trade Chat in other language different from english is something else. People, who don't understand, can never be sure what is the conversation about - insult, guild abuse, etc. So restriction of spamming in a language different from english is more tolerate than forbidding it.
(Execuse my bad english Razz )

Buba

BKrusteva

Back to top Go down

Post  magabang Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 pm

how about other bulgarians that cant speak english or other players that dont know english like spanish, i know lots of spanish is playing genesis i cant agree in ur suggestion because if the is only one language to use in this game... it must be bulgarian cause our GM is a bulgarian

magabang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum